Monday, May 5, 2008

HATS HATS HATS!!!

In preparation for June Jamboree we are starting our hats!!! We had so much fun watching this hat come to life! For those of you who don't know the story about the hats: We are going to have a Hat Contest at June Jamboree! You can make any hat you like or just decorate an existing hat. We'll be running a free hat class on May 24th starting at 10 AM!
Here's Kim getting started on her hat:
Almost done...
Because it's not a completed project unless there's a skull on it:


2 comments:

Natalie, the Chickenblogger said...

For reasons unknown, my little girl is convinced I am going to make a hat for her, and every now and then she asks about it. I may have to show up for the hat tutorial!

Mama Spark said...

I'm so glad that I matched Natalie up with your shop! She went there for me, to get a pattern I saw on-line.